Saturday, June 28, 2008

Brands you can find in bundle Used Clothing

Now…lets talk about brands. What brands can we find in bundle or used clothing? Truth is every brand you can ever imagine. From designers line Armani to hand printed rock band shirts (Aerosmiths, Metallica etc), the list is literally endless. However, the strange thing in Malaysia is that not all brands are seen as worth money. Some brands like Levi’s, Lee and Wrangler always takes the center stage, perhaps because of the American influence. Japanese brands like Bathing Ape and Bounty Hunter are also popular among collectors. Then of course there are the outdoor gear brands…which is my favorite like The North Face, Columbia, Gregory, Gramicci and even Mountain Hardwear!.



Don't believe me? Wait and see. I will start posting some of these items on this blog for all to see. Yes…I have plenty of them. I know its ridiculous (ask my wife…she will tell you!) but it really is cool. You get the real stuff, probably better quality than the ones you’d get off the shelves and just a fraction of the price!

Oh…and I almost forgot, bundle used clothing is not limited to clothing only. There are other used items like shoes, backpacks, bandanas (called locally as keys), pouches, belts, jackets, overall etc. Ahh….love them all!

No comments: