Monday, September 8, 2008

Found it! My Alpha Bomber Jacket



Yes…I found it! My bomber jacket from used bundle clothing! It was not easy looking for this jacket, due to its size and color mainly, but I manage to find it anyway!

The brand is Alpha Industries. Size fits me well, it’s a XX-Large. He…he…told you it wasn’t easy to find. Anyway, the black label inside the left pocket says that it is made in Knoxwille, Tennesee USA.



This jacket comes with the ‘Ideal’ brand zipper. Which I believe is rather rare among all general clothing. The inside is orange in color. There are some minor scuffs and stains on the jacket but overall, everything is in good condition.



Like any other authentic bomber jacket, this one comes with the left arm pocket as well. And guess what? It has that two plastic bullets in it! See pics below.



I got this jacket from one of them bundle stalls in Chow Kit area. Paid RM80 for it. A bit on the steep side as well but for such an item, especially one that fits me, I’d say it’s a bargain.

2 comments:

chrizsim said...

haha, im a bundle addict as well. I'm currently in JB and I can tell you there are tons of stuff here too. Check out my latest blog entry on my finds.

L.C. Keong said...

Hi Chrizsim...great to meet you! Welcome to this part of the world. I think we should meet up when possible :)
Cheers,